Open the call to the first semester course of PIC
The Inter-American Children´s Institute (IIN) opens the period for applications to the first semester course of Inter-American Training Program (PIC):
- Civil aspects of International Child Abduction (Spanish and English).
- Child Rights and the Media;
- Introduction to Child Rights (Spanish and English);
- Planning and Managing of Comprehensive Public Policies for Early Childhood with a Rights-Based Perspective;
- Promoting Child Participation in the Americas;
The call is aimed at professionals and operators inserted in institutions/organizations that work for the rights of children in the region. The courses are virtual and free.
The technical profile of each of the courses and the application form will available from today March 6 and until April 7 on our website: Inter-American Training Program.