Meeting on Early Childhood «Realities and Perspectives»
With the purpose of recognizing the realities of Early Childhood in Latin America, the Civil Association ESPACIO SOCIAL, Directorate for the Strengthening of Civil Society -Ministry of Habitat and Human Development Government of the City of Buenos Aires and the Inter-American Children’s Institute, Adolescents (IINOEA), organize the Meeting on Early Childhood «Realities and Perspectives».
During this thematic meeting, exchange panels and talks will be held to raise awareness about the new role that must be played in the interdisciplinary approach in Early Childhood, to foster a space for exchange, reflection, analysis and debate among countries of the region and disseminate experiences successful around Early Childhood.
This activity is aimed at professionals in education, health, teachers, managers of Civil Society Organizations dedicated to children, students, businessmen, legislators and officials in the area of Social Development, Education and Health.
- Victor Giorgi – General Director of the Inter-American Children Institute (IIN).
- Gabriel Castelli, SENNAF – Argentina
- Guadalupe Tagliaferri, Minister of Habitat and Human Development, GCBA.
- UNICEF Representative
- Muriel Presno – Director of the Early Childhood Program of INAU – Uruguay
- Agustina Señorans, Undersecretary of Social Promotion, Ministry of Habitat and Human Development GCBA, Argentina.
- Argentine specialists in psychomotricity, pedagogy and social work.
- Claudia Donoso – Director of the Master in Applied Neurosciences in Education, Universidad Finis Terrae, Chile.
Date: September 24. Hour: 9 a 5 hr
Place: Legislature of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires. San Martín Room, Peru Street 160. C.A.B.A