Begin the period of applications for the Inter-American Training Program courses (IIN-OAS)
The IIN invites professionals linked to organizations and institutions that ensure the rights of children and adolescents in the region to apply for the second semester courses of the Inter-American Training Program (CIP).
The PIC offers the participants a free academic opportunity that allows them to train in specific themes related to the rights of children and adolescents. The modality of the courses is virtual and have a duration of 8 weeks.
The courses that will be developed in this second semester are:
- Juvenile Justice (in Spanish)
- Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children (Does not participate in the open call)
- Rights of the Child and Media (in Spanish)
- International Child Abduction (in English)
- Child Protection Management in emergency and disasters situations (Spanish and English).
- Diffusion and call: August 01 to 7
- IIN Pre-selection (sending personal information and letter of commitment): August 8 to August 22 Confirmation to the applicants and qualification of the platform: August 30
- Development course: September 4 to October 30
More information: Inter-American Training Program (PIC)